Thursday, May 1, 2008

Wow - It's Been Awhile!!

So I thought that I had posted something here more recently that over a month ago! I guess its just been a busy time for us as a family. Let's see -- I guess I should update on some highlights over the last month and a half!

Ava had her tonsils and her adenoids out at the end of March. It took her awhile to recover, but she’s doing a lot better now. She’s still on her asthma meds, and still has a runny nose a lot, but does not seem nearly as sick as she has in year’s past. We are thrilled for that. Her ENT said that she has healed up really well!

She’s growing like crazy – I can’t hardly believe she will be 3 already in a few short months. It seems like yesterday that I was bringing her into this world, and now she’s walking, talking and having a little attitude! ha ha!
My pregnancy is going well – can’t believe its not going to be too much longer before Miss Ella makes her appearance! I can’t wait to meet this little one!!

April was a busy month for us as far as birthday parties and showers go. It seemed like we had something to do about every single weekend! It was nice to keep us moving though – and Ava loves to spend time with her friends!

Well – I can’t think of much else to update on. I have quite a few pictures I want to share in some posts though – so watch out for that. Hopefully, I will actually get to emailing all of you and letting you know where this blog is so that you can check up on us from time to time. I will send emails every once and awhile too.

Have a great day!!!

No comments: