Friday, May 30, 2008

T-Minus 24 Days....

So that's all I have left if I make it to my due date! Can't believe the time is almost here and soon I will get to meet this little munchkin in my belly. On the 27th I had an appt. with my OB and I was 1 cm dilated and 50% effaced, so its nice I have made some progress, but its really hard to tell whether it means anything or not. We are all doing pretty well though and just trying to get ready for the new addition to our family.

Phil has been busy with work, as always :) He is hosting the Passport Fair at the OV Mall today, and I am sure its going to be a huge success for him, so I am so proud of him for that! He's also had to deal with me the past few weeks and for that he also deserves a medal! ha ha

Ava has been her usual cute self. Probably the only thing really going on in her world (aside from getting ready for a baby sister!) is dealing with a biting problem at daycare. A bunch of kids from the 1 year old room just moved up into Ava's room and they are like jackals. Ava's been bit twice now in a week. One bite broke the skin on her back and looked TERRIBLE. So, I have complained about it to the Director and I hope we see an improvement soon!!

Other than that - here's some fun pictures for you!!

Posing Inside a Blackhawk Helicopter at the Ogden 20k Last Friday

Photobucket

Ava Schmoozing with the Governor

Photobucket

Posing with Mommy (she looks THRILLED, huh?)

Photobucket

With her BFF Kirsten (Amy & Nate's oldest) at the Pittsburgh Zoo

Photobucket

That's about it for us! Have a great day!!!

2 comments:

Meaghan said...

Adorable pictures!! I can't wait for Ella's arrival, and to watch Ava be an AWESOME big sister!! :)

Nikki said...

Awwww! Thanks Meaghan!!! I can't wait for her to be here either. I think Ava's going to love having the baby around (I hope!!!!!) :)