Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Welcome to Our New Home!

So, for the past few weeks I have been trying to decide what I was going to do regarding Ava's website. I have been maintaining it for awhile, but I think with a new baby on the way, it was time to look at something else. I thought a blog might be the perfect way for friends and family to catch up with us! After interviewing a number of people, it seemed that Blogger was the best free blog program to use - so here we are! You can check back here often to find pictures, stories, etc. about the lives of Phil, Nikki, Ava and the new baby. We might even post about YOU once and awhile (all good things of course!)
A post wouldn't be complete without a picture of my darling daughter, so here for your viewing pleasure is a recent picture of the munchkin! Enjoy!




No comments: