Saturday, October 29, 2011

Fall Weddings - {Kyler & Marla}

The week had been filled with rain. Yucky, ugly rain that reminded everyone who lives here that winter was right around the corner. But on this day, thier day, the sun came out and shone like it hadn't shown in weeks. 

And it made perfect sense. Because these two people weren't like most people I have ever met.  From the moment we first spoke, I immediately understood that these two had a love for each other that many people search for their entire lives. They found it, and celebrated it. And it was my honor and privilege to capture the day they made it official.

Thank you Kyler and Marla for taking a chance on me.  This was only my second wedding ever in photography. I was excited at the challenge and petrified all at once - so I brought along the fabulous Sarah Clark to assist me so that I could learn from a pro.  All in all - I am very pleased with the end results of their wedding photography - but even more pleased that I got to meet these two and share in their day. 

Here is a sneak peek of their day:



















No comments: