Monday, February 15, 2010

Hillbilly Hot Tub

Pretty regularly my lovely 20 month old makes a complete mess out of herself while eating. I feel as a parent its a good thing to let her get messy as it helps her learn on her own how to eat properly. As a mama with OCD, however, it takes every last ounce of willpower I have not to just feed her myself! ha ha. Recently we discovered that it was easier on some occasions just to give her a bath in the sink. So here is my little Ella enjoying her hillbilly hot tub! This is definately one for her future wedding slideshow - doncha think? :)


Yesterday was, of course, Valentine's Day. We had a great day planned and it started with going out to pick up a heart shapped pizza from our fave place DeFelice. Ava LOVED it and wanted her picture with the heart pizza :) After we ate, Phil & Ella got in a Valentine's Day nap and Ava and I cleaned up and then went over to our friends house to let the girls play with their friend Leah. Leah was born on the same day (actually only about 30 minutes apart in the same hospital and same doctor!). I just love her parents too and they were sweet and offered up a little Valentine's Day get together. The girls played and the mommies and daddy's ate and had a few drinks :)

Here a cute pic of Ava and Leah together. I still think its the coolest darn thing to be friends with someone who was born just minutes before you!










Ava also worked very hard on her valentine's for her class at school and they are all ready to go for thier belated Valentine's Day party. The party was supposed to be on Friday but due to the snow - it was postponed to Wed. of this week. Let's hope we have school this week!!!
I think that is it for us today :) Have a great day and try to stay warm!! :)

No comments: