Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Vacation, Vacation!

So we’re back from Florida. We had an amazing time! It rained, literally, every.single.day we were down there, but we were able to still do a lot have a lot of fun despite the rain. We loved our resort, and the girls had a lot of fun playing in the pools and playing mini-golf. We also got to go to Disney for two days and Universal Studios for a day and had a blast at both. Ava LOVED the Magic Kingdom, and we can’t wait to take her back (hopefully it’s a little drier next time). We got to go to the beach and visit with my dad. I miss him, as he lives in central Florida and we don’t get to visit with each other that much. I think he had a good time with the girls though and we had a lot of fun with him!

My Ella Bella Boo got her 2nd tooth when we were down there. Amazingly she wasn’t too terrible fussy with it. Its her top front tooth on the left side. Ava was sweet as sugar most of the time we were down there, despite the boo boo that she got chasing birds at Disney World. She talked about the boo boo all week and I am sure she will be talking about it for weeks to come! Ha ha

I think that is it for us for us for now. I leave you with a few pictures. If you are on Facebook, I posted an entire album there.




No comments: