Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Babies, Babies!

So yesterday I had my monthly appointment with my Obstetrician. Miss Gabriella is doing very well. Her heart rate was 146 (really good) and she gave the doctor a couple of good kicks while she was listening for her! I am measuring 25 weeks now (one week ahead)! That makes me officially in my 6th month of pregnancy. Time is sure flying by!


Probably the only bad news is that I have to have my wisdom teeth removed. They are incredibly painful, and are posing a risk to the baby while I leave them in. The surgery is a risk too, but evidently its less of a risk than leaving them in. So I need to call and get an appt. scheduled so that they can set me up for surgery.


We took some cute pictures of Ava this weekend. She decided that she wanted to put her fairy princess costume on and dance like a princess all around the house!

Photobucket

No comments: